Neon World (音楽, Ongaku, Music) is one of four worlds accessible via The Nexus.
Points of Interest Edit
This area is filled with brightly colored tiles which make a beeping sound when Sabitsuki walks on them. It is populated by music- themed creatures such as music notes, synthesizers, jukeboxes, and many objects also have music notes on them.
South-east from the Neon World's entrance are two objects in the middle of several structures. Going between these objects takes you to the Heart Tiled Path.
- This area looks similar to the neon world from Yume Nikki
- One of the Kaibutsu traps you in an area here with a box. If you examine it, all the NPCs change to the same box.
- Some of the tiles are arranged in patterns, like hands that form in two areas, as well as arrows.
- This world may represent Sabitsuki's interest in music. This area has a music motif and the Headphones effect (which can play notes) is gotten here.
- Alternatively, this world may represent happier times